Some VB6 Modules
Here are some VB6 Module files each serving a seperate purpose. The codes are VB6 codes and they are written in .bas modules so it’ll be easy to import these codes to your own programs. I thought it’ll be helpful because some of you might need them eventually, like I did. All thanks to their original coders.
Modules (all are .bas files):
- Kill an application by referencing its executable file name just like killing in windows process explorer
- Associate an extension to open with a preferred program : This code module allows you to associate a specific extension to your/other program. Might be helpful for those who write their own save files.
- Calculate CCITT CRC16 : If you look for a CCITT Standart CRC16 code calculation routine, this module is just for you.
- INI file parser API wrapper module : This module uses Windows API to read/write .ini files.
- Registry Reader/Writer/Remover Module : Its purpose is the same as the .ini parser, this module is used for reading, writing/deleting the registry keys/nodes.
- Limit the max/min size of a VB6 Form and prevent resizing outside given boundaries : The name explains itself.